Get 10% off AND free postage this Christmas on our entire range of books. Use code XMAS10 at checkout to get 10% off AND free postage.
These Terms and Conditions apply to you, The User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Mumble Books, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they may affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur on your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either:
i. Employed by Mumble Books and acting in the course of their employment,
ii. Engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing a service to Mumble Books and accessing the Website in relation to those services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Property and Acceptable Use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Mumble Books, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use this Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. There is nothing on this Website that allows you to use any licence or trademark, logo or service mark displayed on this website without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may use the Website for your own personal use and non-commercial use, to do the following:
Display, view and retrieve the Content on a computer screen
Download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
Print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Mumble Books.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:To cause, or that may cause damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website
In any way that is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, government order,
Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Availability of the Website
10. Any online facilities, tools, products, services or information that Mumble Books makes available through this Website, the Service, is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no guarantee that the Service will be free of detects and/or faults.
11. Whilst Mumble Books uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no guarantee in relation to this, and all Users take responsibility for their own security, their personal details and their computers.
12. Mumble Books accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
13.Mumble Books reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products/services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
15. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our control.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mumble Books accepts no liability for any of the following:
Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities
Loss of corruption of any data, database or software,
Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
17. You must not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonable believe your rights will not be affected.
18. These terms and conditions may be changed by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
20. The Contracts (Right to Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
21. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.